Sign up to my newsletter and get 3 FREE #ELTCanDoEco lessons for your ELT classes!
The lessons are based around my hand-drawn visuals and focus on the following 'ELT Can Do Eco' statements:
- I can understand and explain climate change.
- I can communicate different ways to help the environment.
- I can identify common household waste.
- I can decide what household waste can and can't be recycled.
- I can consider different things to do with waste that I can't recycle.
I created these lessons for my starter and beginner classes during COP26, but I believe they can easily be adapted for most English Language Classrooms.
I've left them as editable powerpoints, so once you've downloaded them you can tweak away!